Contact Us

National Parks & Wildlife Service
90 King Street North
Dublin 7
D07 N7CV

For General Queries:

Phone (01) 888 2000 


NPWS has a regional management structure comprised of four divisions. Click on the links below for contact information:

Regional contact information is also available for download in PDF format.

You can also contact our national parks and some of our nature reserves directly.

Licences: To contact a member of staff in relation to licences, please email Please also see the Licences pages.

To contact someone in relation to the Cessation of Turf-cutting Compensation Scheme see Site Protection Unit.

For information on individual business units of NPWS, see the About NPWS page.